LOCATION: 12km from Pittsworth; 45km Toowoomba. Good all weather access road.
RATES: $672 per half year
AREA: 63.54 ha (157 acres)
RPD: L3884 A341985, Parish Beauaraba
• Bore equipped with mono pump w/ electric to hightank &
• 9000 litre tank reticulating to 4 troughs, house & garden
• 2 x 6000 gall poly rain water tanks, hooked up to house
• 1 x 5000 gall poly rain water tank on house
• 1 x 27,000 litre poly tank not connected
COUNTRY: Gentle slope to hilly grassed ridge, well grassed, Green Panic &Rhodes Grass
CULTIVATION: Approx 40 acres contoured cultivation
• Modernised 4 bedroom home, (3 double bedrooms) 1 with air-conditioning, all with built ins. Modern kitchen/ dining with electric hotplates, walloven, dishwasher, pantry, large family room, with Norseman' woodheater, air conditioner unit. Modern bathroom with double vanity, separate shower, bath & separate toilet. Separate laundry room with attached bathroom and toilet. The home is fully insulated, rewired. Northern screened verandah overlooks established cottage garden, covered rear deck overlooking the back garden. Detached garage & carport.
• Main Machinery Shed: 60' x 30' enclosed 3 sides with tank
• Workshop Shed; 30' x 40', half enclosed with concrete floor & 3 phase power & work benches.
• 6.4 KVA solar system with 25 panels
• Ex Dairy: concrete floor, power connected
• Subdivided into 7 main paddocks with laneway system
• Easy to handle timber steel cattle yards.
• Vet cattle crush and calf cradle.
PRICE: $750,000 BARE
REMARKS: Boxworth' is a real pleasure to inspect, fully renovated spacious home, set in a lovely cottage garden setting, neat tidy sheds & yards and fencing. Warm sweet grazing country & only 10 minutes from Pittsworth.
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.