Your Forever Home on 12 Acres
Fabulous family home in a peaceful setting overlooking the rural countryside and just a 3 minute drive from the township of Pittsworth or a 30 minute drive to Clifford Gardens in Toowoomba. The residence was built in 2006 to the highest standard, emphasizing quality, size and storage, nothing spared. 2550 ceilings, 1200 wide hallways, tinted windows, ducted air conditioning, insulated walls & ceilings, cypress walls & trusses, and more.
* Large formal lounge room with sliding doors to the covered entertainment area
* Large open plan kitchen, dining, family room
* Modern kitchen, Ceaser bench tops, wide servery/bench area, gas cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven, 1 1/2 bowl sink area, overhead display cabinets, plumbing to refrigerator. Pleasant rural outlook from all windows and doors.
* Large laundry room, work bench, under bench storage and storage cupboard
* Large office or 5th bedroom, built-in robe
* 4 double bedrooms including master. Each bedroom has a built-in robe. 2nd bedroom is larger and has a walk in robe.
Master bedroom exceptionally bigger, 2 way walk in robe, split air conditioning (additional) and large ensuite. Ensuite has floor to ceiling tiling, double vanities, double shower, private toilet area
* Sewing/craft room or ideal 6th bedroom tiled, opens to the outdoor area
* Main bathroom, deep bath plus large shower area, vanity. Separate powder room with vanity. Separate toilet.
* Storage/closet robe plus additional 2 hallway robes
* Entertainment area, clear roll-a-screens, rural view, well protected, sound system
* Double garage, larger than standard connected to home includes storage cupboard
* 9m x 12m colourbond shed, 3 roller doors, middle door height allowance for caravans, 3ph power
* Town water connected. 3 x 6000 gallon rainwater tanks, home has only ever been on rainwater throughout. 4 taps at each corner of the home outside.
* septic treatment system
* NBN / phone line
* Cubby, lawned play area
* Established trees, shrubs and gardens, low maintenance
* 2 paddocks plus house yard. Dam in bottom paddock.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.