'Marayne' Little Oasis On The Towns Boundary
Circa 1903, this little oasis offers a rare opportunity to acquire a tastefully renovated Queenslander home on almost 18 acres, minutes to Pittsworth and just 40 minutes to Toowoomba's CBD.
Original character includes 11' ceilings, wide hallway, archway way, fretwork, polished timber floors, coloured glass panels, T & G walls & ceilings. There are established trees & lawned areas which have been the perfect wedding setting in recent times, plus 4 paddocks, cattle yards + barn to house the few cattle or pet pony, 3.7kw solar panels an extra saving on the bills, and 3ph power connected to the home.
- Large open plan living - lounge and dining areas with a woodheating in the fireplace plus air conditioning.
- Modern kitchen, breakfast bench, dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove (wide oven), ceiling fan
- 4 Good sized bedrooms, built in robes in 3, ceiling fan in 3, robes included for the 4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Sewing or nursery room (generous size)
- Office, , (could be a 5th bedroom) ceiling fan
- Large storage/study room
- 2nd living room with ceiling fan
- Large laundry area providing an abundance of storage
- Decking at the front entrance and a larger decked area located off the kitchen dining area, perfect for BBQs
- Double carport, 12m x 8m shed
- Town water, rainwater + equipped bore
- Interest sought above $700,000
- Prior Offers Considered
"Marayne" is a secluded paradise, offering a country lifestyle, with modern conveniences. All the hard work is done! Inspect this property today, as it won't last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.