ON THE DOORSTEP OF PITTSWORTH
20 ACRES - SO CLOSE TO TOWN & 29.4 KMS TO TOOWOOMBA (ANZAC AVENUE)
• Corner position - Gore Highway & Linthorpe Rd.
• An abundance grass, perfect for the horses or cattle.
• 3 bedroom weatherboard home, solid building, add a kitchen & bathroom, a lick of paint and you will restore a family home.
• 16' x 8' corrugated iron shed + 3 bay skillion, timber post & iron roofing with power connected. Sundry outbuilding (ideal for storage) with carport.
• Windmill & tank.
• Good water.
• This is a perfect little lifestyle property affordable for a family who can renovate the home.
• or the ideal block if you live in town and want a handy block for a few cattle or horses and would like to enjoy some peace and quiet in the country surrounds.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.