'Clearview' Has The Lot
Clearview' is located about 37 kilometres west of Toowoomba with frontage to Motley Road. This is only 30 minute drive to Toowoomba, 15 minutes to Oakey and Pittsworth.
SERVICES: Daily mail, school bus service. 5 minutes to Mt Tyson primary school.
AREA: 129.5 hectares (320 acres)
RPD: Lot 142 Crown Plan AG84
RATES: $1898.90 net half year
Clearview' is a superb mix of downs country running from soft alluvial black soil flats running to shaded coolibah and wilga soft grazing country. 200 acres (80 acres) currently farmed.
130 acres of lablab included in sale with immediate access to successful purchaser.
12 acres of Forage Sorghum and Lablab mix.
Balance of cultivation ready for winter crop planting.
• Irrigation 104mg litre nominal ground water allocation 18097R.
• Bore No. 1 equipped with electric submersible pumping approx 4000gph.
• Bore No. 2 equipped with electric mono pump originally tested 5000gph interconnected with extensive underground mains with hydrants.
• Stock Bore: equipped with electric submersible tested 3000gph reticulates to 10,000 gallon elevated concrete tank, troughs and residence.
RESIDENCE & GARAGE:
Lowset 5 bedroom brick home, open plan eating and kitchen area, lounge/TV and dining room. Home is fitted with a wood heater and an air conditioner. 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. Freshly painted inside with new carpet to bedrooms and new vinyl planks to the living areas. The home is positioned in an elevated protected position with extensive views. The yard is fenced for children or pets with 12m x 8m 3 bay colourbond garage adjacent.
- High clearance machinery/workshop approximately 12m x 12m, features 12m x 6m lockable workshop with concrete floor and 3 phase power.
- 5,000 gallon poly tank connected.
- Raised floor barn,
- 10m x 10m machinery shed, closed in on 2 sides, half with concrete floor.
- 1 x app 45 tonne silo, 1 x 16 tonne silo, 1 x 12 tone silo,
- 1 x Roller Mill positioned at silos.
FENCING & YARDS:
- There is substantial new boundary and internal fencing with laneway system to 10 paddocks and yards.
- Steel cattle yards with race, headbail, loading ramp and holding yards.
- Also unused dairy adjacent.
Clearview' offers the opportunity to acquire a well presented, productive property on the renowned Darling Downs. Irrigation license of 104 megalitres is a feature.
The ideal mix of reliable country is suited to a multitude of rural pursuits, the improvements are nestled on the side of a ridge with extensive views.
This property is being sold in conjunction with Ray White Rural Toowoomba, please make enquiries to either of the selling agents Matt Cleary 0428 987 340 Or Myles Cosgrove 0419 271 247
Auction: Thursday 3 May, 11am
Picnic Point, Function Rooms
164 Tourist Road, Toowoomba
3 garage spaces