'KURRAJONG IRRIGATION' - MT IRVING
Three Ticks - Soil - Water - Location
Kurrajong Irrigation is located about 35 kilometres west of Toowoomba with bitumen frontage to the Toowoomba-Cecil Plains Road and Mt Tyson - Jondaryan Rd
Mains power, mail service & school bus are available to the property
RPD/AREA: Lot 42 Survey Plan 257899
99.65 Hectares (246 Acres)
The country is all top quality treeless plain with soft friable black clay soils, some of the finest soils on the Downs, except a small area 10 acres of black to brown basalt soils some stone. The total area is cultivated.
There will be 40 acres (16 Ha) fallow with the balance sorghum stubble 103 acres (42 ha) and the balance cotton which will also be retained by the Sellers.
• Irrigation Bore: Ref 609287 (Irrigation, Stock Intensive & Commercial)
• Nominal Allocation 117 megalitres (located in Basalt)
• Equipped with Giles and Gaskin turbine pump driven by JDeere 4045 diesel engine fitted with complete engine and pump protection shut down kit. The bore has a sustainable flow rate of 24 litres per second.
• The irrigation system includes Valley Centre Pivot 4 open (w/4 wheel cart towable machine with on board generator)
• There are 4 centre pivot circles each 16.62 hectares (41 acres) joined by 150mm 6" Class 9, 9pvc underground main. The irrigation system is in full operation in excellent conditions. In addition there is a stock bore equipped with windmill and poly tank (used for spray water) and a 2nd bore with mill (not in use).
FENCING: Part of the boundary is fenced with a stock proof boundary fence.
Kurrajong Irrigation is a well developed highly productive small farm in the sought after Mt Irving District. Close to Toowoomba and Airport and double bitumen access. Suit grain, silage, cotton or Lucerne and small crop production.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.