- Location: 16km north east of Pittsworth with bitumen frontage along northern boundary.
- Services: Main powers through property mail and school past property
- RPD: Lot 5 SP116257
- Area: 45.68 Ha (113 Acres)
- Country: Easy undulating coolibah basalt country with black to brown clay soils approximately 80 acres cultivation, contoured where required.
- Water: Stock bore equipped with mill poly tank and troughs
- plus Irrigation licence 37mg litres nominal ground water. Bore drilled (not equipped) tested 2000gph (drilled 2007)
- Fencing: Extremely well fenced 4 main paddocks plus laneway system and holding paddock, woodpost, 5 barb fencing
- Cattle Yards: Steel portable panels and steel &mesh panels, steel portable loading race, Warwick head bail.
- Machinery/Hayshed: 7m x 18m with 6m x 6m extension. round timber posts, skillion construction, steel beams, enclosed 3 sides CGI with 2 x poly tanks.
Remarks: Acreage property located in picturesque Linthorpe Valley, northern aspect, elevated house sites, well fenced and watered plus added bonus 37 mg/litre allocation.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.