A Banquet of Downs Produce In One
'Durham Park' Warrego Highway, Jondaryan
The property is located about 37 kilometres west of Toowoomba with highway frontage to the Warrego Highway and about 5km east of Jondaryan.
3 phase mains power, mail and school bus on Warrego Highway, 25km Wellcamp Airport
RPD/AREA: Lot 14 RP36475. 198.4 Hectares (490 Acres)
RATES: $2496.48 net half year
Durham Park' is all level open plain to box forest country with deep black to reddish brown clay soils approximately 2/3 of the cultivation is black soil.
Currently 400 acres of cultivation of which 70 acres back to improved pastures. 15 acres of irrigated Lucerne balance is creek frontage area around buildings and roadway. 265 acres (107 hectares) under 4 centre pivot circles a further 55 acres can be watered with spray lines.
- Groundwater allocation of 200 mg/lt. Nominal ground water current announced is 80%.
- Water Allocation 1816 Crown Plan AP7585
- Location: Gowrie Oakey Creek Zone Gov-02
- Nominal Volume of 72megalitres with announcement for 2017/18 of 180megalitres
- Irrigation No.1 (road) approximately 30 metres depth, equipped with turbine pump with booster approx 6500 gph
- Irrigation No.2 approx 30 metres equipped 3 phase submersible pump delivering approx 8000 gph
- Irrigation No.3 (Lucerne paddock) equipped with 3 phase submersible delivering approx 8000 gph
- Note: All 3 bores are interconnected 200 mm pvc to centre pivots with 100mm & 150mm pvc to the bores
- 2 x 5 span Zimmatic centre pivots each circle 23.5Ha, 4.5 circles. (2000 + 2014 year of installation)
- In addition water is pumped from Oakey Creek into underground main line, 3 phase submersible (pumping 22,500 gph)
- Water Stock & Domestic: submersible pump on creek 1500gph reticulates via poly pipe to various taps around house and garden.
- Bore equipped with submersible, pumps to troughs
Residence: Durham Park' has a grand turn of century. Homestead overlooking the picturesque Oakey Creek, featuring wraparound verandah on 3 sides. Larger kitchen living/bar area with pressed metal ceilings throughout pine floor v.j.walls. Modern kitchen gas hotplates, electric oven, island bench, dishwasher and extensive built-in cupboards. 2 bathrooms. Main bathroom with spa bath and shower. 3 double bedrooms, formal lounge with fireplace. Sleepout, office, downstairs closed verandah area and single garage, 5000 gallon rainwater with pressure pump.
Large Machinery shed:
48m x 12m, galvanized steel portal frame enclosed 3 sides with zincalume sheeting, gravel floor
18m x 12m, steel portal frame enclosed 2 sides with zincalum sheeting, 3 phase power connected.
Older Hay/Stable Shed:
22.5m x 11m, round timber posts, partly enclosed with corrugated iron included 6 stables, portable panels, power connected and lights. Includes lockable container (feed shed)
Silos: 2 x Sherwell 73 tonne silos with aerators on concrete slab.
Steel cattle yard with steel portable loading race. Bordin Bros, full squeeze, Richmond cattle crush, plus branding cradle.
Large portable panel holding yard with water plus full laneway system from paddocks to yards.
6 horse 18m hot walker, fully automatic with forward & reverse
11 metre portable panel, rubber lined, sand round yard
60 metre x 20m sand dressage arena
REMARKS: Durham Park' is that place you have always wanted.
• Superb location with frontage to Warrego Highway, 25km Brisbane West Airport, handy to the expanding City of Toowoomba
• Soils that will grow anything, small crops, Lucerne, cotton, grain and cereal crops. Soil has been improved with extensive use of feedlot and compost manure
• Excellent water from underground and Oakey Creek, 3 irrigation bores, 2 centre pivots extensive underground mains
• Classic old Queenslander overlooking creek
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.