'Millwood Park' 14 Acres
LOCATION: 28kms Toowoomba CBD via New England Hway; 22kms Drayton shopping centre, 2kms to Emu Creek Primary School, Bus service available to Toowoomba Schools pick up Wheatsheaf Hotel bus shelter on the New England Highway.
SERVICES: Power, NBN wireless, garbage collection; bitumen frontage to Lipp & Allen's road, 5 KVA solar system (22 panels); solar hot water (415 litres) with electric back up supply system, septic system with pump out hose.
RPD/AREA: Lot 18 on Plan A341045; 14.3 Acres (5.8 Hectares); Rates: $864.74 per half year
COUNTRY: Heavy black-brown fertile soils, with lighter soils around old shed
- Licensed Bore with submersible pump, not metered to supply tank (5000 litres) in paddock for 3 stock troughs, direct to garden taps and main toilet. Bore Licence 61160R
- 3 poly rain water tanks (1 x 10,000 litres & 2 x 9,000 litres) with 2 pressure pumps, small tank on back roof with tap.
- Poly tank on old Dairy (3000 litres) to stock trough in shed paddock. Large concrete tank at front gate needs resealing.
• Timber & iron house on stumps with new brick low set section with lounge, main bedroom including built-ins and ensuite.
• Old section of tongue and grove timber walls & ceilings, 3 bedrooms (main with built-in robe) office, sewing area, main bathroom (shower over bath tub) separate toilet and combined kitchen dining room (which has slow combustion wood stove used in the winter months for cooking & heating). The kitchen has a large gas top stove, 2 electric ovens, splash back, range hood, plenty of bench tops, double sink, under bench top cupboards and drawers, overhead storage, double door pantry. Wood heater in lounge with gas outlet. Reverse cycle air conditioner in main bedroom and lounge room. Linen cupboard. Carpets in lounge, main bedroom, single bedroom & office, lino in kitchen and polished wooden floors in remaining rooms.
• Entertainment area, fully enclosed with plastic blinds, concrete floor which opens out on to colourbond roof BBQ area with concrete floor overlooking East Greenmount Valley.
• Garden consists of plenty of trees and shrubs, some garden beds including roses & flowers, lawn areas.
- New colourbond shed with open front and peak roof, 8m x 8m.
- Old dairy with 5m x 5m lockable workshop/storage, concrete floor & power, joins 2 bay vehicle bays 8m x 5m with concrete floor & power, open front hay/feed shed 6m x 7m on dirt floor.
- Old wood & iron storage shed/chook pen.
- Single garage wood & iron, easterly walls, concrete floor, power & toilet (not in use at present).
- 2 open stalls (1 x blue metal & 1 x sand base) open into day yards
- 5 day yards with trees and a shelter
- Cattle rail top rail on split wooden posts, plain wires and or ringlock and with swinging steel gates
- Old boundary on 3 sides of wood, steel posts with old rabbit netting, some barb and plain wire in fair stock proof condition.
- 4 main paddocks, steel posts with plain wire or ringlock.
- Shed paddock has old loading ramp and shade trees.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.