'HAMPSTEAD' Downs Irrigaton - Safe Investment
Hampstead' is located about 21.5 kilometres south east of Cecil Pains. The property has bitumen frontage to the Pampas-Horrane Road. There is also gravel access along the northern boundary.
RPD/AREA: Lot 68 Plan AG1051 & Lot 202 Plan AG1246. 258.9 Hectares (640 Acres)
RATES: $4123 nett half year
The country was originally open plain country with odd scattered box with deep black self mulching clay soils with areas of lighter loam. The total area is developed for cultivation except the area around buildings and ringtank. (cultivation area 242 hectares) the total cultivation area is suitable for flood irrigation.
Hampstead' is a well developed irrigation property with 290 megalitre ring tank including sump, with all tail water reticulating back to the sump. Water is pumped into the ringtank via a 20" centrifugal pump driven by Cummins diesel motor. Pumping out of the ring tank there is an 8" centrifugal driven by a Perkins diesel motor. The pump station is well constructed and includes a covered shelter. At present there is about 70mg/litres in storage.
In addition the property has a groundwater nominal allocation of 395 megalitres with 2 irrigation bores equipped with electric submersible pump. Also there is a stock/domestic bore equipped with electric submersible at the house.
The irrigation bores are about 45 & 39 metres deep. The western bore is the newer bore while the bore near the residence is original. Both bores pump into the head ditches via underground mains & 8" PVC from dam pump to head ditch.
• Residence: Lowset 4 bedroom chamfer home set on brick stumps. All bedrooms have built-ins, large lounge room, combined kitchen and eating area. Plus office and separate sewing room. The house also has reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge & main bedroom. The kitchen has gas Chef wall oven and separate hotplates. There is also eastern verandah and covered patio (shade cloth) over the northern end of the home. Single lock up garage with laundry at the end. 1 x Manacon tank with pressure pump, water is pumped from a 5000gallon poly tank at shed.
• Machinery Shed: well constructed, steel frame fully enclosed approx 35m x 16m with concrete floor and 3phase power in addition there is a 7 metre skillion along the western side of the shed. 1 x 5000gal poly tank + 5000gal f/glass tank on enclosed steel stand.
- Lockup Zincalume Shed: Approx. 13m x 8m
- Concrete floor, steel frame, fully enclosed with double roller doors.
- Donga/Amenities Block: Set on adjustable beams. Equipped with Stark' electric hot water system, shower, toilet & urinal.
- Double Garage: Colourbond garage, concrete floor, double roller doors, power connected & pressure pump for shed tank.
- Silos: 3 x 100 tonne Webster silos with aerators and 1 x 70 tonne Grainmaster silo.
- 1 x 1000 gallon overhead fuel tank
- 2 x 230 gallon ground fuel tank
- 1 x Perkins diesel motor, fully restored
Comments: In the last 4 years Hampstead' has had periodic applications of bio solids over the majority of the property. Easy to manage well developed irrigation system catching overland flow with added bonus of 2 irrigation bores, plus substantial infrastructure makes Hampstead' a property you cannot miss.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.