Top Shelf Investment - 'Aschmour'
LOCATION: Aschmour' is located approximately 40km west of Pittsworth, 85km west of Toowoomba, bitumen frontage to Ladner Road
SERVICES: Mains 3 phase power, mail 4 days, school bus service to both Pittsworth & Cecil Plains is available
RPD: Lot 33 Plan AG3688
AREA: 173.2 hectares (428 Acres)
RATES: $3864 nett per half year
COUNTRY: Aschmour' top quality treeless plain country with deep black soft friable Anchorfield' soil type, regarded as some of the finest soils on the Darling Downs.
CULTIVATION: 400 acres cultivation of which 385 acres is developed for flood irrigation, balance area is dam and area around buildings. Currently 200 acres fallow, the balance is cotton crop which will be retained by the Seller.
WATER ALLOCATION: 1180 Crown Plan AP7585; 1179 Crown Plan AP7585; 280 Crown Plan AP7585
• Water Allocation 1180 - 100 Megalitres Medium Priority (Leslie Dam)
• Water Allocation 1179 - 155 Megalitres Risk Class A
• Water Allocation 280 - Volumetric Limit - 255 megalitres per water year, 43.2 megalitres per day (water harvesting)
BORE ALLOCATION: Licence No: 61304R
I. Nominal Allocation: 155 megalitres
II. Announced Allocation: 77.5 megalitres
• Bore No.1 (Shed Bore) approx 150'
• Equipped with turbine pump driven by Deutz 3 cylinder diesel motor, pumping approx 1 megalitre per day
• Bore No.2 (Southern) approx 150'
• Equipped submersible electric pump delivering approx 2 megalitres per day
• Both bores are interconnected and connected to total irrigation scheme can be pumped back to dam
• Ring Tank: 240 megalitres ringtank plus 20 megalitres sump. The dams equipped with 20" Chinese pump driven by 6 cylinder Lister engine (pump in) plus Vacuum pump driven by petrol motor mounted on trailer
- 8" self priming pump driven by 4 cylinder Deutz diesel (pump out)
- In addition there is a 14" lift pump driven 3 cylinder Chinese diesel motor (lifting to sump)
- Approximately 900 metres x 10" pvc from dam to 2 risers plus underground main from bore to head ditches x 6".
- Overall the Irrigation system is well developed and well maintained.
- Domestic Bore: Equipped with electric submersible very good bore, set at 120', pump set at 2000 gph.
• Homestead: spacious 3 bedroom homestead style residence with wide verandahs on 2 sides set on timber stumps. 2 large spacious living areas, woodheater & 2 gas heaters. Large modern eat in kitchen with huge walk in pantry, gas fan forced stove, dishwasher, extensive built-in cupboards. Main bedroom has ensuite plus an extra large walk in robe, 2nd bathroom with shower & toilet, office, single garage. Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split system in main bedroom. Modern laundry. The home has excellent presentation, freshly painted, set in expansive garden setting.
• 5000 gallon rainwater at house plus pipe from sheds 10,000 gallons plus pressure pump plus 3kva solar system on residence.
• Shedding: Tractor/Picker Shed, 60' x 40' All steel frame enclosed 3 sides with zincalume sheeting (open eastern end)
• Machinery/Workshop Shed: 100' x 30' with enclosed workshop 1 end 30' x 20' plus western end 30' x 20'. Workshop has concrete floor workbenches. The shed is steel frame sheeted with zincalume sheeting, part open front, + 3000 gallon of rainwater.
- Machinery Shed: 60'x 40' steel frame timber purlins enclosed with corrugated iron, new 3000 gallon poly tank.
- Silos: 3 x 100 tonne Webster silos with aerators.
- 3 x 70 tonne Sherwell silo 1 with rocket dryer and Kubota diesel motor and 2 with aerators
- 3 cylinder Kubota diesel driving 6.5kw generator mounted on trailer
- 1000 gallon diesel tank
- 500 gallon diesel tank
- Enclosed oil shed (garden shed)
- 40' shipping container mounted on concrete block (not shelving)
Aschmour' is regarded as one of the premier properties in the Brookstead district, excellent water, improvements and soil type make this property top shelf investment
1 garage space