44.4 metre Frontage Vacant Allotment
This large parcel of vacant land is located in an established area of the township where you can enjoy a safe, happy environment. It has 3 Title Deeds, totals 3022 sq metres, wide frontage and extended depth, services available include town water, power past boundary and the sewer line is located partially along the front south west boundary line,
Building from scratch on such a large allotment will allow you the opportunity to design a home to fit your families needs and take advantage of the aspect of the location and still allow room for additional shedding and play gym equipment.
If you're a first home buyer, you're in luck!
How a Queensland First Home Owners' Grant can help you
• If you're thinking of buying or building a new home, this could be what gets you started.
• It could get you something more than you were expecting.
• It can get you into your first home sooner.
• Note: The closing date for the $20,000 Queensland First Home Owners' Grant has been extended to 30 June 2018. If your contract to purchase or build is signed between 1 July 2016 and 30 June 2018, you may be eligible to apply for the $20,000 grant.
To be eligible for the grant:
• You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
• You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• You must be buying or building a brand new home, valued under $750,000.
So no more delays, ring me today to take that first step towards building your new home.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.