Pittsworth Caravan Park
• Sole Caravan Park located in Pittsworth, no other within 40 kms radius. Convenient off the Gore Highway. 40kms south west of Toowoomba, 40km east of Millmerran, approximately 2 hr drive to Goondiwindi, less than 3hrs of Brisbane.
• This business has excellent exposure on Yandilla Street, the main street of the township and offers a working couple excellent returns on a solid investment.
• Managers residence - a quality 4 bedroom home, modern refurbishment throughout. Office/reception area with separate entry.
• 36 sites including 12 ensuite furnished cabins.
• 4 park cabins, furnished.
• 3 on site caravans.
- 2014 Suzuki APV van (cleaning/linen van).
- Amenities block - 4 shower - 4 toilets.
- Games room including theatre room.
- BBQ area.
- 3 garden sheds including mower/gardening equipment.
- Solid investment for a working couple, looking to live or relocate to the Darling Downs.
Pittsworth is located on the Darling Downs and is a progressive township with a population of approximately 4000. The township includes 2 major supermarkets (Woolworths & Supa IGA), speciality shops, 2 primary schools, secondary to Gr12, bus services to Toowoomba. Industry includes Sunny Queen Eggs distributers, Transport Operators, Manufacturing, Agricultural, Cotton Growing.
Ideal opportunity for the working couple, many of the cabins are permanent tenancies plus there are contractors which all contribute to a solid income.
For the motivated buyer, a competent staff member is keen to continue, allowing the inexperienced buyer time to familiarise yourself with the business.