Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
4019m² in Mt Tyson
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
2 Titles - Double Block - wide frontage - 2 entrances
Ideally suited to the buyer seeking a quieter lifestyle within a small community, perfect too for a family looking for the small community based primary education. Bus service to Pittsworth secondary.
The home has been tastefully renovated, includes a large shower room, modern kitchen, upgrade to the main bathroom, new paint, ceilings fans and floorcoverings throughout, new tank.
* Air conditioned main living area
* Modern kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, 2pak surfaces, granite bench top, 1 1/2 bowl sink, 1 1/2 electric ovens with a grill in each, island bench on castors included, tiled floor
* 2nd living area offering a unique ironbark servery to the kitchen, tiled floor, sliding doors to outside
* Spacious play/study area
* 3 bedrooms, main is large and includes a built-in robe, 2nd bedroom has a dressing room
* Main bathroom has an extended bench/storage area with vanity, shower over bath and storage
* 2nd shower room has been modernised to include a double sized shower and vanity
* Paved entertaining area with sail overhead
* Lock up garage connected to home and extended to include laundry, workarea/storage
* 65000 litres rainwater + an equipped bore (handy backup)
* NBN - Wireless connection
* Established shade trees, fig, peach, apricot, & plum trees
* Fenced yard.
Inspection By Appointment
4,019m² / 0.99 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.